Paypal offer: Terms & conditions
• Offer valid only for New PayPal user’s first ever transaction through PayPal.
• The Offer is Applicable on First Ever Purchase via PayPal.
• Cashback will be awarded in 5 days from the date of transaction.
• The offer is valid only till from 1st January, 2020 to 31st December, 2020.
• Products / services once bought online, shall be considered sold and cannot be cancelled, refunded or exchanged.
• Offer can be availed only once per PayPal user.
• Offer valid for PayPal India account holders.
• The cashback will be in the form a discount cash voucher which can redeemed for your next PayPal transaction.
• The cashback voucher will be valid for 60 days from the date of receipt of email. Check email for actual expiry date of cashback.
• Check your cashback voucher amount on www.paypal.com/myaccount/wallet. In case you have a business account with PayPal, you’ll need to download the PayPal app, login and check ‘Offers’ section in the bottom part of the app homepage to find your cashback voucher.
• This offer cannot be combined with any other offer/voucher/discount on Bofrike.
• This offer is valid only for users coming directly to the website and not via any other partner site.
• Transactions processed through Virtual Cards will not be eligible for this cashback. If your order is cancelled by the payer / refunded by the merchant, PayPal cashback that has been awarded to your PayPal account will be withdrawn. In case of cancellations/ refunds where awarded cashback is used, 100% cashback will be refunded if the offer period is still valid. For partial cancellations, refund will be processed as per PayPal policies.
• Under no circumstances will you be entitled to withdraw the eligible cashback voucher amount into your bank account or otherwise ask for a cash withdrawal.
• The cashback amount will be applied as a discount for your eligible purchases.
The amount cannot be credited into any pre -paid instrument issued under applicable RBI laws.
• The cashback voucher can be redeemed during a PayPal transaction where there is an integration between the merchant’s checkout flow and PayPal back -end platform which holds all the logic to redeem PayPal offers.
• PayPal reserves the right to employ reasonable technological and other methods to prevent abuse of the Offer terms. Further, you acknowledge that PayPal’s decision to take certain actions, including limiting access to your offer, placing holds or imposing reserves, may be based on confidential criteria that is essential to our management of risk, the security of users’ accounts, comply with applicable laws and the otherwise protect the PayPal system.
• You agree that PayPal is under no obligation to disclose the details of its risk management or its security procedures to You.
• In cases of fraudulent/suspicious transactions, PayPal solely reserves the right to revoke the cashback offer / not award the cashback at all.